About the Nutrients:
- Hyaluronic acid (H.A. or Sodium Hyaluronate) is found throughout the body for structural support.* It is found most abundantly in cartilage, synovial fluid, skin and the fluid of the eye.
- H.A. acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues by helping to thicken synovial fluid, pulling water into the joints and supporting connective tissue structures.*
- H.A. is a natural moisturizing agent and is essential for the structure of the extracellular matrix which keeps the skin moist and supple.*
- H.A. acts as a space-filler in dermal layers between skin cells and produces a long-lasting skin enhancement which makes skin soft, smooth and elastic, especially for the face and lips.*
- H.A. nourishes and hydrates collagen which is vital to maintaining the skin’s layers and structures.*
- Supplementing with hyaluronic acid for skin and joint health is crucial due to decreased synthesis with aging.*
- Chia (Salvia hispanica) has been used historically (mainly by the Aztecs) to enhance the uptake of other herbals and natural components. It contains protein, minerals, and alpha-linolenic acid (that can be used to produce the essential Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA), as well as glycoproteins and glycolipids that have gel forming qualities.*
- The gel forming properties of the Chia, in combination with lecithin, provide a protective coating around the H.A. molecule for enhanced absorption.*
- Lecithin is a phospholipid found in every cell membrane. It supports cell membrane structure and helps regulate the flow of nutrients into and out of the cell.* In combination with chia it can form a gel that protects H.A. and helps it get absorbed intact into the cells that need it most
Amount per Capsule
Lecithin (from soy)
Salvia hispanica (seed) powder
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Allergy information: This product contains lecithin (from soy).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule Once or twice daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
HyaMax™ brand Sodium Hyaluronate is a trademark of Fenchem Enterprises Ltd.
Linda F. McClintock, MD
4830 West Kennedy Blvd., Ste. 110
Tampa, FL 33609